Pete Pinnington was recently enlisted to Compere a client’s annual charity ball in aid of Claire House Children’s Hospice on the Wirral.
The event was held at the prestigious Park Royal Hotel in Warrington (M56 J10).
As expected, Pete Pinnington welcomed & entertained guests throughout the evening whilst also ensuring the key messages and awareness of Claire House Children’s Hospice were portrayed with dignity and respect.
The evening consisted of many fundraising activities inc a silent & main auction which Pete facilitated brilliantly. Auction lots included:-
- A weekend in a self-catering cottage in the Lake District, with the use of a BMW Z4 for the duration of your stay! PLUS afternoon tea for 2 at ‘Chester’s by the River’ ad a luxury M&S Hamper.
- 1 week in a Spanish Apartment, (sleeps six), with £300 off Monarch Flights.
- Sir Alex Ferguson signed Manchester United Shirt.
- Signed Liverpool Football Shirt & Matchday Tickets.
- Signed Warrington Wolves T-Shirt.
- £3000 travel voucher to a destination of your choice.
- Samsung Galaxy Note Mobile Phone
- Tickets to see Ronan Keating at London’s O2 Arena with access to the Blue Bar, PLUS, overnight accomodation at the Hilton, Canary Wharf.
Thanks to the guests support and generosity along with Pete Pinnington’s expertise, the evening raised a total of just over £15,000!