On Thurs 20th Oct 2016, the NHS in the North West ‘Excellence in Supply’ Awards took place at The Herons Reach Hotel, Blackpool. Sponsored by The Academic Health Science Network for The North West Coast and organised by the North West Procurement Development
Pete Pinnington Presents were proud to support the evening with sound, lighting, audio-visual, event & TV production, event photography & table centre pieces. The event was also managed and hosted by Pete Pinnington.
Guest Speaker on the night was the Founder & Chair of Trustees ‘Helping Uganda Schools’ – Peter Mount CBE. Throughout his medical career, Peter has had many roles including the Chairman of several hospitals. He was made CBE in 2007 for his services to the NHS including fund raising for the new Manchester Children’s Hospital. During his presentation, Peter spoke about making aid to Africa work and what can be done to make a real sustainable difference.
The ‘Excellence in Supply Awards’ promote and celebrate private sector organisations working in partnership with the NHS to deliver high quality, effective and efficient patient care; helping the health service to do more……for less.
Hospitals, suppliers & staff were awarded on the night with the main awards going to:
- Innovation Award – Non Clinical – Ingenica Solutions
- Medical Device Award – GN Otometrics
- Community Care Award – Language Empire Ltd
- Innovation Award – Clinical – Philips Sleep & Respiratory Care
- Small Business Award – Genesis Automation UK Ltd
- Clinical Consumable Award – 3M
- Sustainable Development Award – SF Taylor
- Patient Experience Award – Falck Medical Services
- Support Services Award – Best Beginnings
- NHS Procurement Champion – Lianne Robinson @ The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Procurement Rising Star Award – Caroline Phelan @ The Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Procurement Innovation Award – Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Supplier Engagement Award – Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Supplier of the Year Award – Falck Medical Services
Guests who wish to view and download photos of themselves from the night can click here. The password to access the gallery is “blackpool”, all of which is in lowercase. To save any of the photos, please right click and choose download/save as.
Organising an event? Get in touch to see how much help and support we can offer!
If you’re looking for an experienced and entertaining event host then we can help. To find out more, click here.
We provide staging, sound, lighting and event production for all range of events. To find out more, click here.
We provide event management for all events and budgets. To find out more, click here.