On Thursday 19th Oct 2017, the NHS in the North West ‘Excellence in Supply’ Awards took place at The De Vere Village Hotel, Blackpool. Sponsored by The Academic Health Science Network for The North West Coast and organised by the North West Procurement Development
Pete Pinnington Presents were once again proud to support the evening with sound, lighting, audio-visual, event & TV production, event photography & table centre pieces. The event was also managed and hosted by Pete Pinnington.
Guest Speaker on the night was the Chairman of the Tim Parry & Jonathan Ball Foundation 4 Peace – Mr Colin Parry OBE. Colin spoke about how he and his wife Wendy turned the terrible loss of their 12 year old son Tim to an IRA bomb, into a unique and ground-breaking charity working in the prevention, resolution and response to Terrorism.
If you would like to know more about/offer support then please do visit the website – www.foundation4peace.org or e-mail Wendy Parry – email@example.com.
The ‘Excellence in Supply Awards’ promote and celebrate private sector organisations working in partnership with the NHS to deliver high quality, effective and efficient patient care; helping the health service to do more……for less.
Hospitals, suppliers & staff were awarded on the night with the main awards going to:
- Innovation Award – Damibu Ltd
- Acute Hospital Sector Award – Karl Storz Endoscopy UK Ltd
- Sustainable Development Award – Philips Sleep & Respiratory Care UK & Ireland
- Patient Experience Award – Vernacare Ltd
- Small Business Award – TBS GB
- Mental Health & Community Award – Language Empire Ltd
- Support Services Award – Deafness Resource Centre Ltd
- NHS Procurement Champion – Dr Darren Kilroy (East Cheshire NHS Trust)
- NHS Procurement Rising Star Award – Alexandra Diamond (Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust)
- NHS Procurement Innovation Award – The Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – For the Patient Flow System
- NHS Supplier Engagement Award – The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust – Nominated by Drager
- NHS Supplier of the Year Award – Vernacare Ltd
Guests who wish to view and download photos of themselves from the night can click here. The password to access the gallery is “blackpool”, all of which is in lowercase. To save photos, please choose “Select photos” top right, click the photos you wish to download and click the “download” button once you’re ready.