Pete Pinnington Presents… The Runcorn Shopping Centre ‘Summer Community Park’ complete with grass, bandstand and lots of FUN & LIVE entertainment.
Runcorn Shopping Centre – ‘Re-capturing the heart of the community’
From now through to Saturday 30th Aug, there will be a variety of activities & entertainment for all ages to enjoy:
- ‘Dancing Heads’ Music Video Experience – Star in your own music video
- Weekly Challenges with the Widnes Vikings Players & Mascot Kemik
- ‘Keepy Uppy’ Football Sessions with Halton Street Soccer
- Pirate Games & Treasure Hunt with Captain Jack Sparrow
- Frozen Activities & Performances with Ice Princesses Elsa & Anna
- Dance Troupes
- Samba Band
- Deaf Signing Choir
- Kylie, Rihanna, Ellie Goulding & Nicki Minaj Tributes
- Olivia Archbold (Britain’s Got Talent 2010 Semi-Finalist)
- Eclipse (Halton’s Got Talent 2014 Winners)
- Glenda Hill Theatreworks (performance students)
- Sixpence Vocal Studio Students
- A fantastic selection of local singers & performers from 8yrs upwards
The ‘LIVE Entertainment’ days will run between 12pm – 4pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays ONLY. All of which will be hosted & event managed by Pete Pinnington Presents.
If you’re a singer, dancer, community group etc and would like to perform at our event, get in touch.
Every Friday between 12pm – 2pm, the Wire FM ‘Street Team’ will be there with fun & games in the community garden.
Over the course of our five week event, we’ll be holding some additional extra treats too:
- Tues 5th Aug – 12pm – 4pm – Poppy Picnic (supporting the Royal British Legion)
- Sat 9th Aug – 12pm – 4pm – Princesses & Pirate Day with Frozen Princesses Elsa & Anna & Captain Jack Sparrow
- Sat 30th Aug – 11am – 4pm – Cbeebies ‘Mister Maker Shows’
So, whatever your plans this summer, make sure you come and visit our ‘Summer Community Park’ to enjoy all the FUN & LIVE entertainment.
Our ‘Summer Community Park’ is open from now through to Sat 30th Aug with our ‘Community Talent Days’ being on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday ONLY between 12pm – 4pm. Keep checking our latest BLOGS for the line-up.
We’re at Runcorn Shopping Centre, Cheshire – signposted from the Daresbury & Central Expressways. For Sat Nav: use Fifth Avenue, Runcorn and NOT the postcode.